RE: [atlarge-discuss] what most members want

On 19:05 01/04/03, espresso@e-scape.net said:
This is why I've been such a pain about setting realistic periods
for nominations, asking questions of candidates, and trying to
define some kind of mandate before proceeding to a vote.
Dear Judyth,
Thank you to eventually say it!  You are actually trying to
unilaterally organize elections by yourself. I understand why
you stubbornly accuse others of unilateralism and refuse to
acknowledge - at least - they deny such an accusation.

Eventually, you will get an @large Panel of 5 Members
elected by your 11 members and at the end of the day
you will be voted out by them. This is what the end if the
WG-Review, of the IDNO, etc....

Don't you think you/we would be better off with what
you prevent the Panel to humbly do: to jointly organize
these elections with us.
jfc