[atlarge-discuss] Spcl Attn. Joe Baptista to:Re: [atlarge-discuss] what most members want

Dave and all fellow members,

  Dave, if you care to check the archives of the DNSO GA
voting history in the Discuss archives you will find that
several people were able to vote a number of times
using different E-Mail addresses.  I believe that Joe
Baptista made several references to that fact.  Hence
to assert that the DNSO GA E-Mail voting system is
secure or in your words "Very Secure" is inaccurate
at best.

  Perhaps Joe can chime in on this particular issue...
Joe, you have the floor...