Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: SARS severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)

James and all fellow members,

  Also see: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/sars/faq.htm#tq

  Yet as most reasonable people know that these sorts of
"FAQ" files or listings are often outdated in instances such
as Pandemics or communicable diseases.  That is also the
case with this one as well.  I would suggest a phone call
to CDC for more accurate and up to date info. I was
informed when I first called that the FAQ was in need
of update, but that time an resources were limited and
updates would lagg somewhat, whatever that actually
means is anyone's guess...

  SARS as I was told on the phone is a VERY serious health threat.
To err on the safe side is highly suggested, but no in the FAQ to
avoid a potential public panic/hysteria.  Taking personal responsibility

is also strongly suggested as I was told on the phone with CDC, and
that if known individuals were known to have SARS or have had it,
should take extra care and seek competent professional health
care ASAP.

  From my phone conversation with Eric, it was clear to me he had
not done so, and thus my public civil duty is clear.

Ergo I am forwarding these responses along separately to CDC
and follow-up via Phone on monday as was previously recommended,
and every day until or unless proper precautions are satisfied
and/or met.