Re: [atlarge-discuss] WHAT MOST MEMBERS WANT]

Joop and all fellow members,

  Good correction and point here Joop!  Indeed we now know
what level of "Judgment" that Judyth possesses, given her broken
oath...  In turn, we also now all know clearly what level of
"Judgment" that Eric and Bruce posses.  Jefsey's "Judgment"
has already been established with the "Musical Domain Name
Incident" regarding our ICANNATLARGE.ORG registration
details, see relative archives of this forum...