RE: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Questions within;
> The members have already indicated that they want a division of power
> and  not an 11 member Panel.
I do not get this one please explain - no criticism intended.
> Motion of the "Acting Panel"?   Highly controversial idea.
Only Jeff Williams suggested otherwise, we even set up rules ahead of time
for a continuing acting panel.
> Jefsey and Bruce, you are overstepping your authority as ex-Panel
> members  facilitating  an election as a private bottom-up initiative.

Well buddy, who is going to do it if we do not?

> Also, I strongly recommend that you make it part of the message that
> nominations can also be made in the Forum, like previous times.
> http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22
> Not everyone who may want to make a nomination will want to subscribe
> to  this mailing list.

This is helpful and should be debated.
Please further your explanation for us pollywogs, and repost the
appropriate urls for public consumption again.