Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: New Pew Report on the digital divide in the U.S.

espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

> <snip>
> Meanwhile, a recent Canadian study (which I heard about but
> don't have the URL for) indicates there is still a big
> difference in the ways the Internet is used by men and women:
> while men and boys spend more time surfing or playing online
> games, women make much more use of e-mail and do more
> directed research for specific types of information, especially
> on matters related to health.

I have one word for these "studies" and their "conclusions":  HOGWASH!  If
you ask me where all the women are online, I'd advise you to visit singles
chat rooms and dating/personals sites...

Such "studies" do nothing more than poison the well we all need to drink
from as a species, Judyth.  They are nothing more than POLITICALLY motivated
attempts at further emasculation of males.  The program has been uncovered,
Judyth. Some time ago.  Men are not as stupid as many women would like us to
believe.

Most Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos