Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation - Capture already exists!

Eric and all fellow members,

  You are mistaken Eric.  I think you know all to well that you are as
well.  And this is a central problem with this fledgling organization.
Capture has already partly occurred when the membership list
was past around line a sack of potatoes.  Nice try, no cigar again
Eric!