Re: [atlarge-discuss] URGENT Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

At 08:56 a.m. 19/04/2003, espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

X__ I want the membership to vote on whether future
   elections will be conducted via the Polling Booth
....With all the risks inherent to such a decision clearly spelled out.

The membership has already expressed an opinion on Polling, even if not specifically on elections, but I have no problem with asking them again.
In majority they favor the web.
http://www.icannatlarge.com/results-pollingmethods.htm
In majority, they favor the election of a Polling commission, responsible for the "how , what and when" of the voting process.

http://www.icannatlarge.com/results-structure3.htm

More importantly, if you are really concerned about responsible representation, holding "mini-polls" here on this list should never be the basis of any members-binding decisions.

-joop-