Re: [atlarge-discuss] URGENT Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation - Back to the beginning or drawing board..

Eric and all fellow members,

  I am afraid that I find myself agreeing with Judyth's previous post
on this thread (See below).  Your flippant, inconsistent and
irrational behavior of late Eric has been something out of the
"Hand book for the mentally deranged or confused", so to speak...

  However as Judyth in breaking her oath to the members, aided
and abetted you in recent flip-flopping events, I have little sympathy
for her obvious frustration, yet I can of course, understand empathize
with it.

  In any event using Joops "Polling/Voting Booth" is certainly not
the answer or solution to providing a safe and secure method
or system to effect elections that are so badly wanted and needed.
None the less Joops "Polling/Voting Booth" could be use if and ONLY
if, it were turned over to a neutral individual or party in total.  This of
course
I doubt that Joop is willing to do.  Hence again we are left with seeking
a viable, safe, secure, and expectable method/system by which we
can have or hold safe, secure, and creditable elections and future
voting.  This brings us again back to two viable options, either
building our own, or purchasing the service or software by which
such a task can be completed and thereby effected.  Of course
this requires funding and the collecting of funds.

  So now I hope Eric that at least you are ready to abandon your
"Just Do It" approach as it seems that even you have tacitly admitted
it is a failed approach for this type of situation in your flip-flopping
remarks and comments noted below...