[atlarge-discuss] Mail to the Memebrship

After the sending of the

I wish to report you that I undertook the sending of he Panel Election announce. It was delayed for he following reason: several of our Members have set-up anti-spam traps which blocked my ISP smtp. I think this is highly unreasonable both as a netiquette attitude and as a discourtesy to the Membership the mail having been sent being personal, with personal VID number, originating from a personal mailbox. Restoring my e-mail system took me most of my Easter morning. No need to say that I did appreciate! I will report later on tomorrow on the changed, wrong e-mails.

I plan organizing in the coming weeks a service by which Members could subscribe for a very low rate (may be a few cents) so we would benefit from a stable authenticated list. I would may be need the help of a good XML developper (I would need to build an XML input/output Apache module to keep control). This would be part of a network user operating system we consider organizing. This could permit members to join freely working groups, documents, etc. for the duration of their membership. This might include @large email, site, professional archiving and professional publications (for printers, papers,..), etc. and even webconferencing, archives, votes etc system. If network developpers in C and Java are interested please let me know (this is also business oriented).

jfc