Re: [atlarge-discuss] Mail to the Memebrship

Eric and all fellow members,

  Well I hope for the citizens of San Diego that you stay out of the
radio disc jockey business...

  I am indeed sorry that your take on what I DID say, was in your
opinion "Mean".  However dealing with additional spam generated
from mishandling or the membership list is meaner still...