Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation

Sotiris Sotiropoulos schrieb:

> No Judyth, I think Joop's proposal is
> quite sound.  I, for one, prefer the forum for these purposes... so much more
> convenient than downloading the oftentimes huge volume of email from this list
> (along with the spam that inevitably sneaks in too).  In fact, I would say that if
> we want to be more efficient and low-bandwidth friendly, we stick to the online
> forum entirely for these purposes.

No, I would prefer a pushing mechanism instead of a pulling mechanism.

Some of us have to pay for their connection time by the minute and in
these cases a web forum is much more expensive.
And besides, working with text only emails is much more faster than
working with fancy HTML.

greetings
Holger

--