[atlarge-discuss] Domain Names Property? - If It Walks Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck Its Probably A...?

All former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  As has been our contention sense our conception, Stacey King's
article again leads his article with the Sex.com case in appeal
See:http://www.circleid.com/articles/2589.asp

 "It is time to revisit the old question regarding whether or not a
domain
name is actually 'property' and what this means to domain name
registrants,
registrations, ISPs and ICANN itself. What type of rights does a domain
name confer? What responsibilities will the act of registering domain
names
suddenly bestow?"