RE: [atlarge-discuss] Mail to the Memebrship

At 08:31 p.m. 24/04/2003, Abel Wisman wrote:
I think you are mistaking your "take-over" of the member list from icann
atlarge dot org with an offer for free hosting.
The list of names that appears on the www.icannatlarge.com site is the list of people that signed up (and sign up) on www.icannatlarge.com, not on any other web site and not on the taken-over, emasculated, unupdated, webmaster-less and forum-less site that is now icannatlarge.org.

Joanna's Panel decision not to give the members the opportunity to vote for the Domain Name status -quo was the takeover and the subsequent happenings (Domain Name transfer to Hans Klein, Vittorio making himself webmaster, the killing of the Forum) to the site that I built prove it.

The now diverging members lists can be merged as soon as there is a new elected Web site Panel and a new webmaster for icannatlarge.org

But the situation will remain suspect until the icannatlarge incorporates with a democratic Charter and takes possession of the Domain name(s).

-joop-