[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Charter revision commitee

Joop and all,

It is true that the IDNO could be resurrected.  But currently in has
no members.  Hence is appears that as you are not getting your
way at ICANNATLARGE.ORG that you seem now to only
be interested in resurrecting the IDNO for your own personal
purposes and qualifying as a member of the NCDNHC/NCUC.
That's fine too, but at least be honest about it.

BTW Joop, IDNO.ORG is still registered to William X. Walsh
See:
[whois.opensrs.net]
    Registrant:
     William X. Walsh
     2829 W Ashlan Ave #113
     Fresno, CA 93705
     US

     Domain name: IDNO.ORG

     Administrative Contact:
        Walsh, William  william@wxweb.com
        2829 W Ashlan Ave #113
        Fresno, CA 93705
        US
        +1.8006827488    Fax: +1.8006827488

     Technical Contact:
        Walsh, William  william@wxweb.com
        2829 W Ashlan Ave #113
        Fresno, CA 93705
        US
        +1.8006827488    Fax: +1.8006827488

     Registration Service Provider:
        William X Walsh Enterprises, william@wxweb.com
        +1.800.682.7488
        http://www.wxweb.com/domains/
        This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
        DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

     Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
     Record last updated on 25-Mar-2003.
     Record expires on 03-Jun-2004.
     Record Created on 03-Jun-1999.