[atlarge-discuss] Re: Caught again (Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Charter revision commitee)

Dave and all,

  Dave, your just spinning again here.  You have a long and sorted
reputation for spinning.  Hence in the IAHC Days you were dubbed
"D'crock".

  I don't recall a single time or post that Milton has made in
your regard that was in any way "False".  Perhaps he has
misinterpreted you on a rare occasion.

  Let's face it Dave, you don't like Milton very much.  Your
long standing feud with Milton is well known and unfortunately
for you, well documented as well...  I am sure that Milton is
not all that fond on you either.  He isn't fond of me either.
However I am not accusing him as you are here, of making
purposefully false statements about me or you or anyone.

  So perhaps you will bare this in mind in the future?
And don't you also think you should recant here dave?