[atlarge-discuss] Let's press.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Not that simple, I'm afraid.  They must first satisfy the condition of
> proving they are a real person.  I think that's a pretty inclusive and
> fair standard, don't you?
> http://thawte.com/html/COMMUNITY/index.html

I went to that website and it didn't open for me - nor, by inference, for
millions of others who might be potentially interested in Internet
governance
but would be denied access if this were their only avenue of
participation.
All I got was a picture of a scowling man with "TRUSTED" rubber-stamped
on
his forehead.  Neither of the links below the picture led anywhere.

So maybe you could describe what it's about in your own words, for the
Net-challenged among us?

> This discussion must take place BEFORE any election, I'm afraid.
> http://thawte.com/html/COMMUNITY/index.html

 No.  Let's get it over with.