Re: [atlarge-discuss] Thawte certificate... WoT

At 23:01 27/04/03, Ron Sherwood wrote:
On the other hand, why don't we list a number of acceptable ID
checks that would include a Thawte certificate, a credit card payment of a
small sum, a check for the same amount, a PayPal payment, or any other
similar system?
This is what I propose. However we need to be realistic: if there are several systems the management of these systems is to be looked into. I mean with one system we can make it the gateay to a votng tool. With several ones we need to build the gateway (even very simple) ourselves and to maintain it. We would probably need expertise there. This is what I clumsily try to build right now.
jfc