Micheal Sherrill

From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:14:37 -0400

Ron Sherwood wrote:

>Dear Jefsey:
><snip>
>
>All we are asking is for proof that the named person exists. It is not fool
>proof and it certainly does not preclude a person having multiple accounts
>in different names (or multiple Thawte certificates for that matter) but it
>should be close enough for our needs.

Ron, Jefsey, et al.,

1) Thank you both for entering into this discussion.
2) Ron pretty much summed it up for me in the quoted portion of his post
above.
3) I think a Paypal account would be sufficient for our purposes,
provided that it was a verified account. Micheal Sherrill had sent me
$50 through his Paypal account to defray expenses for a webcasting of
the ICANN meeting in Montreal which I will try to effect. (If I can't
do it, Micheal will be refunded his money - haven't forgotten you,
Micheal!) So, I know he's bona fide. :-)

-Sotiris