Re: [atlarge-discuss] Risks and digital certificates (was Re: [atlarge-discuss] Election Preparation)

Judyth and all fellow members,

  The secrecy of a ballot or of a vote has been a democratic principal for
many decades at least.  Hence there can be no democratic vote without such.
The reasons for secrecy of a ballot or of a vote have been well known
for almost as many years as a democracy has been a form of government.

  Even in Canada this is well recognized and has been for many many
years.

  Hence continuing to argue or discuss this point is both a waste of
time and effort and a not worthy of honest consideration...