Re: [atlarge-discuss] Last Man Standing

Joop and all fellow members,

 Any list rules as we have discussed before and offers of suggestions that
also have been made before for this forum, must be approved by the
members and Bruce rightly states/suggests.

  Any such list forum discuss "Rules" will meet with some opposition or
perhaps significant opposition as Joop also mentions below with respect to
the defunct IDNO.  Restricting of a form of speech is not only a bad idea,
in the US anyway, such a notion is incompatible with the 1st amendment
and is a form of Censorship that is imposed.  Such forms of censorship
are ugly and wrong.