Re: [atlarge-discuss]

At 12:46 p.m. 1/05/2003, Sotiris wrote:

espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

<snip> That's why I quit last week, though I can't
resist hanging around to see what will actually come of
it all.
You can't be serious! You quit, but you're still hanging around!?!? Oh, please... do spare us.
This posting is unworthy of you, Sotiris.

Judyth has made valuable contributions to the discussion.

We have disagreed at times, but hounding people off a mailing list is not on.

Other than that, Judyth, what did you mean by "I quit"? Do you also want to be removed from the members' list? Do you want to become a [guest] like Danny?

-joop-