Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: Anonymity, identity and authority

Michael and all fellow members,

  It is true that we have a few too many members that seem more interested
in characterizing other members as "Kooks" and "Zombies" when posting to this
ML Forum as a method of being disruptive.  I am sorry and saddened that
you Michael are one the most prolific in that list behavior.  I hope
that you at some point in time see and understand the error in
your ways in that regard towards any and all members.

  As to your suggestion regarding authentication I agree that this is
a very good and useful idea.  Thank you for at least furthering this
idea forward again and participating in a more productive manner.

  My concern as others have also enumerated, is that many of our members
that may not have $100.00US for this purpose are therefore financially
disadvantaged.  That would be inconsistent with our already stated
inclusive principals.  How would you Michael suggest we address that
aspect of your furtherance of this idea/suggestion?