Re: [atlarge-discuss] Nominations close at midnight

Dear Joop,
trying to run you own icannatlarge.com in parallel without cooperating with icannatlarge.org makes you messing your own effort, even if we loyaly try to cooperate. Would you cared to read the annoucement sent to every Member (you included), you would know as every others:

1. the dead line for nominations was May 2nd. 00:00 GMT (as well as for voter registration)
2. the nominees do not need to be seconded (however all those we listed together are, what is good)
3. you updated the nominees list with two names, so I suppose that whatever happened on your icannatalarge.com private venture everyone nominated there is on the list? If not I am sure that Bruce and Eric will accept them. Please forward their name asap so I may include them in the list.
4. the deadline for nominees to accept to be candidate is May 5th 00:00 GMT. They will all receive today a mail from the Polling Committee, asking them also the URL we can put on the icannatlarge.org site. We will maintain the list and the URL at your disposal. This will also be indicated to nominees.

We are trying to run the things in a proper order with unanimous agreement by the Polling Committee members and in fair manner to your parallel party. Everything was annouced, is nominal and prepared in advance up to now. I was surprised that you lead this ML to focus on PayPal rather than on Nomminations, so I had to propose a list (you seconded). I thought it was a derivative effort fo yours. I suggest to Bruce and Eric we delay the sending of the PC voted e-mails to the nominees until you provide the list of your forum possible nominees (but no more than a few hours). I was to send it now.

jfc