[atlarge-discuss] Questions for the Ballot

Dear Members,
I wish to add the following questions (which are more a poll of the interest of our members and the understanding of the Internet want).

"
Foreword. The "internet" is the gathering of our own networks (global, country, trade, organizations, communities, families, etc.) electronically supported in usin the TCP/IP protocol set, the IP addressing and the DNS. To help the Panel and the other Members to better understand where we stand please indicate if you agree (Y/N or A for abstain) with the following propositions:

[ ] ICANN has no other power on the internet than to manage the Legacy TLDs as the gTLD and the sTLDs.
[ ] ICANN has no power on ccTLDs of which the legitimacy comes from their national community
[ ] neither ICANN nor anyone else should have any power on the community SLDs, i.e. registries created by SLD Managers to the benefit of their community, corporation, clients, family, etc.
[ ] community SLD Managers should create a constituency and become Members of ITU to ballance the weight of the ccTLDs and of the sgTLDs.
[ ] this @large community should organize its own community SLD
[ ] domain names should be understood as a service to the users to access the site of the registrant and as such the right of the users should prevail on the interests of the registrants.
[ ] as such the domain names should be permitted to be life long and free
[ ] as such the conflict resolution should be decided by users juries instead of WIPO Panelist and decide in considering common sense in using the disputed names first.
[ ] as such the non-ascii scripting users should be able to use domain names in their own scripting for the whole domaon name, including the TLD (what is refered to ML.ML, as multilingual.multilingual)
[ ] ITU could be a good protection against ICANN's unilateralism, only if it creates an "I Sector" matching the Internet needs and culture. I would support such an effort and I would participate into an ITU "I Sector" focus group (an ITU WG) if it was open to every one, if documents were free.
[ ] I would accept to symbolicaly contribute to the functionning of such an open ITU Focus Group if such a ctribution was also permitting an identification of the participating Members.
[ ] I am interested in participating into specialized @large WG groups.
[ ] the @large are the members at large of the Internet governance and as such are not tied into any particular organization of that governance. And each governance oragnization should include an @large constituency.

If yes, please indicate some of the topics you would be interested in:
[ ] e-community governance and management tools
[ ] voting systems
[ ] wi-fi
[ ] universal naming (DNS, Telephone, SMS, GMS, Radio, TV, Domotic, Immotic, Teleurbaism)
[ ] IPv6 implementation
[ ] new generation networks
[ ] business constituency
[ ] small business constituency
[ ] individual user constituency
[ ] internet lexical and multilingual dictionnary
[ ] your local community animation
[ ] local relations with ecomical powers
[ ] local relations with political powers
[ ] local relations with consumers organizations
[ ] local relations with press and media
"