[atlarge-discuss] Request for Nomination acceptance

For your information the following mail is being sent to every nominated Member (listed below)
-----------

Dear @large Member,
you have been nominated for the election to the Panel of "icannatlarge.org". Your nomination has been seconded. We would be very pleased if you accepted that nomination in responding to this mail to our mailing list. Your response will be published both on the http://icannatlarge.org official site and on the http://icannatlarge.com private Forum.

The Polling Committee organizing this vote wishes to recall that this Panel is to be elected for a period up to one year (the Panel may sovereignly decide to reorganize). Its main task will be to help structuring our icannatlarge community. It will be helped by the guidelines provided by the responses given by the Members to the questions attched to ballot. they freely decided themselves to ask each other these questions at the occasion of this vote.

Experience of a first Panel has shown that action is possible, organization easy enough, but what is required is a dedicated and loyal commitment by the Panelists.

If you accept this nomination, what we do hope, please provide us with the URL of a page where you will introduce yourself and your propositions to our community. This URL will be listed on our http://icannatlarge.org site, on the http://icannatlarge.com Forum and on the ballot.

Sincerely yours.

The Polling Committee.
Eric Dierker
Jefsey Morfin
Bruce Young

The list of the Members this mail has heen sent to is:
Abril i Abril, Amadeu
Aizu, Izumi
Alnajjar, Asaad
Amoussougbo, Thierry