Re: [atlarge-discuss] Request for Nomination acceptance

Jefsey,

re:  "So, I decided to start that move in nominating all thiese good ones
(please add those that my 10 minutes check forgot - I apologize to them)".

There are some days that I think that you are either on drugs, or are a
deliberate saboteur -- do you honestly believe the following people are "good
ones" that should have a role in managing the At-Large?

Former ICANN CEO, and BC member, Mike Roberts
Former ICANN Chairman, and ALSC member, Esther Dyson

ALAC & ALSC member Pierre Dandjinou
ALAC member Izumi Aizu
ALAC member Erick Iriarte
ALAC member Thomas Roessler

INEG member Jeffrey Williams
BC member Marilyn Cade
BC member, and now under contract with ICANN, Sebastien Bachollet

as for the rest of your list... the At-Large is supposed to be the home for
those not already represented within the ICANN process... why then did you
nominate the following:

NCUC Council member Eung Hwi Chun
NCUC Council member Gabriel Piņeiro
NCUC Adcom member Thierry Amoussougbo
NCUC Adcom member Marc Schneiders
LACNIC organizer Raul Echeberria
Afilias representative Desiree Miloshevic
ccTLD representative Elisabeth Porteneuve
Registrar Asaad Alnajjar
Current ICANN Director, and Registrar, Abril i Abril

Some days I just can't comprehend your thinking process...  Mike Roberts and
Esther Dyson are not friends to the At-Large.  ALAC members are traitors to
the At-Large that are serving to legitimize the absolute loss of rights for
the At-Large community.  BC members, like Marilyn Cade, have obstructed all
efforts to allow for an individuals constituency within the GNSO.  These are
not people whom I would choose to be on an At-Large panel.  Why are you
supporting these individuals?