Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: Anonymity, identity and authority

espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

<snipped the defeatist harangue>

At that point, I have nothing further to contribute but
some comments about things like organizing, democracy and
co-operation ... and those don't seem to be very welcome so
I will be unsubscribing this weekend to pursue efforts more
likely to result in something constructive.

Thanks for your final defeatist harangue, forgive me for not bothering to respond to and include its onerous and tiresome bilk in this reply. A question which remains though, as it's obvious to me from your stated conception of this group, that perhaps you never really did belong here afterall?
Anyway, good luck to you!

--Sotiris