[atlarge-discuss] Re: @LARGE ELECTION: you were nominated -What announced Nominations period?

Jefsey and all fellow members,

  Again I have received this stuff an yet have not ever received
any announcement of any election or nomination period.  How
is this legitimately possible Jefsey?  What the HELL is execlub.org
anyway?  Never heard of it until now...  What does execlub.org
have to do with ICANNATLARGE.ORG?  When was such an
idea of such a supposed relationship announced or vetted to or
by the members Jefsey?  Refrence please.