Re: [atlarge-discuss] Request for Nomination acceptance

At 07:47 a.m. 3/05/2003, Richard Henderson wrote:
I am concerned that neither Jefsey nor Eric nor Bruce seem to be listed as
nominees but rather as members of the Polling Committee. I therefore
nominate all three of these people. I believe they should be part of the
future panel.
Thankfully Jefsey c.s. have not accepted this.
We cannot afford to set the precedent of the candidature of any person who is involved in the running of an election in which he is candidate.

-joop-