Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: Anonymity, identity and authority

Re:  << However I CAN and do speak for some 11k+ that are INEGroup members
whom joined INEGroup a great risk to themselves. >>

Jeff, might I recommend that your visit your your local pharmacy and renew
your prescriptions for chlorpromazine and haloperidol?  Your psychoses
desparately need to be brought under control with some combination of
neuroleptics.

Please visit your psychiatrist sometime soon... your condition is getting
worse by the day.