[atlarge-discuss] Re: INEGroup

Jefsey, Danny and all fellow members,

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote

> Dear Danny,
> I am quite surprised you have not understood INEGs for a very long.
>
> INEG means INE (one single, German) Gros (Big one, French) who acts as a
> representative for over 129 kilos strong people (250 lbs?). This is why he
> started with 117k members and now 11k more is a great risk for themselves,
> his own health first. He could have representef me at a time, but I am
> sorry, I am not in his league anymore.

  No Jefsey, INEGroup started with 24k members.  We have had
around 11k Chinese members for almost 2 years now and started
with only 800 members from China.  So not that many new chinese
members have joined in the past two years.

> Childish. But he enjoys it and it is funny to see some taking him so
> seriously. Please keep his trick confidential, we (we are a few to share
> the secret) like the way he manipulates wordings to say true things no one
> understands.

  Well Jefsey, perhaps you don't understand and that is a shame really.
However the sham of an election that you are portraying in front of the
members of ICANNATLARGE.ORG here is something akin to the
last time Saddam was elected in Iraq. However given your countries
leaders recently revealing long standing relationship with Saddam
I suppose it is not too surprising that your game of an election here
for ICANNATLARGE.ORG is unfolding such as it is.

> Where he is boring, and possibly dangerous, is when he starts with inept
> and distroying positions like his positions right now about Panel and
> elections. I nominated Jeff Williams (and Cordley Coit) so he might bring
> his professional capacity to the Panel, as he did at some ICANN Task Forces.

  Jefsey, there is no nomination period that was announced on this list.
execlub.org is a reserved Domain Name.  Such as you know Jefsey
was not vetted by the ICANNATLARGE.ORG members to be used
for the purposes of any election for this fledgling organization.
So if my saying so is dangerous, it is only dangerous to yourself
for a potential perpetrating of a fraud upon the ICANNATLARGE.ORG
members by yourself Jefsey.  If you can show as requested, that
execlub.org was or has been so vetted for such a purpose, than
please don't hesitate to prove me wrong.

> But obviously if he continues to be disruptive and if there are serious
> candidates enough, exposing him will be a necessity. If icannatlarge.org
> are to be a failure, better it to be for respecting Jeff Williams' fancies
> too far than to be unable to respond Vitorio Bertolla's betrayal as we
> could have done.  But I still think he could be a good Panelist.

  I have no such "Fancies" as you seem to believe and put it here.
I am not interested in becoming a party to any election of any kind
such as was on several well documented occasions on the DNSO
GA, perpetrated upon the than DNSO GA members.  Such follies
lead in part to the demise of the DNSO GA as a entity or part of
ICANN.  Such folly of an election here again in this fledgling
organization
will effectively kill any chance for ICANNATLARGE.ORG to
be considered legitimate ever.

> Frankly, in this whole thing there are only four people who can really try
> to make the @large achieve something (from past experience): to some extent
> Joop, Jeff, you and me. We spend our time not working together. The only
> thing ICANN and the world will listen to is power. And power means money,
> not democracy.

  Wrong again here also Jefsey.  Power is democracy with money.
one without the other means nothing, can accomplish nothing but ill
begotten gains that will be seen as such.  Several lessons from your
own French history should have taught you that many years ago Jefsey.

> But not money from donors. Money from customers (you know
> this people who votes with their dollar ballot). Right now Verisign and to
> some extents ccTLDs steal our own money to use it for their own interests
> against our own (@large users) interests.

  Verisign is not responsible for ICANN's terrible mistakes.  In fact,
verisign is also in part a victim of them.  No one makes any registrant
use Verisign as their registrar of choice.  ICANN however has not
provided any real choice as all registrars are bound by the legal
RRA agreements that those Registrars signed with ICANN.  That was
their choice that gave potential registrants no real choice in such a
decision.

> There is only one solution
> against them, it is to become at least significant or even dangerous for
> them in their own field.

  This is ONE choice or option, yes.  It is however not the only one.

> These people are in two industries and one policy and use them to control
> us because we need their products. They are names and addresses and the
> hi-jacking the US flag to pretend to an unilateral legitimacy. We have to
> become independent from their names and from their addresses. IPv6 gives us
> that opportunity: it is so complex that nothing will move in the adressing
> area that we cannot mess around and delay if we are strong in naming and in
> policy. IDNA gives us the opportunity to recover our political legitimacy
> and to play equal with ICANN and ITU if we are strong enough in a
> multilateral approach of the naming. IDNA also gives us an opportunity to
> become strong in naming. Question is will you want to be involved or are
> you more interested in the current bickering and ICANN terrorism.
> jfc

  Danny is right  in the idea or of a point that ICANN must be
confronted.  The problem is that ICANN is not confronted effectively.
This is why an organization such as INEGroup along with other
stakeholder/user BASED organizations if working together can
be effective.  This will of course require good, properly elected,
and diligent representatives, as well as very active members.

> PS By the way there is a Jeff Williams who wrote a thesis on hoaxes and
> clowns at the Dallas University, who knows?

  There is no "Dallas University" Jefsey!  ROFLMAO!
There is a University of texas at Dallas "UTD" however...