From: <atlarge@execlub.org>
To: <richardhenderson@ntlworld.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 4:15 PM
Subject: @LARGE ELECTION: you response is urgent

> this a private e-mail for Richard Henderson.
> ----- icannatlarge.org -----
>
> Dear @large Member and Nominee,
> We just wish to remind you that we must receive the acceptations before
Sunday midnight GMT.

> As we informed you and our earlier mail, you have been nominated for the
election to the Panel of "icannatlarge.org". Your nomination has been
seconded. We would be very pleased if you accepted that nomination in
responding to this mail to our mailing list. Your response will be published
both on the http://icannatlarge.org official site and on the
http://icannatlarge.com private Forum.

> The Polling Committee organizing this vote wishes to recall that this
Panel is to be elected for a period up to one year (the Panel may
sovereignly decide to reorganize). Its main task will be to help structuring
our  icannatlarge community. It will be helped by the guidelines provided by
the responses given by the Members to the questions attched to ballot. they
freely decided themselves to ask each other these questions at the occasion
of this vote.

> Experience of a first Panel has shown that action is possible,
organization easy enough, but what is required is a dedicated and loyal
commitment by the Panelists.

> If you accept this nomination, what we do hope, please provide us with the
URL of a page where you will introduce yourself and your propositions to our
community. This URL will be listed on our http://icannatlarge.org site, on
the http://icannatlarge.com Forum and on the ballot.