[atlarge-discuss] Election concerns

Bruce, I will admit to being very confused about this election process.  As I
understand it, one of the members of the Panel that was orchestrating this
election (Jefsey) took it upon himself to nominate 68 members.  Bizarre, and
in my view not appropriate, but that's another matter....

Who then seconded the nominations of these people?  When I look at
http://www.icannatlarge.com/voting.html I see that Joop seconded the
nomination of six people for the Panel.

He also seconded people for the "Membership Committee" (whatever that is),
and he seconded people for Polling Commission (whatever that is).  Frankly, I
wasn't aware that your election announcement pertained to either a Membership
Committee or to a Polling Commission.  Further, I doubt that the nominees
were even aware that they were nominated for whatever those positions might
be.

So, if Joop seconded only six people for the Panel, who then seconded the
other 62?  The only thing that I can determine from a quick review of the
discussion list is that Jefsey must have seconded his own nominations... is
this correct?

Can you provided a breakdown on the website indicating who made the
nomination of each candidate, and who seconded the nomination?