Re: [atlarge-discuss] Real world nominations

Joop Teernstra wrote:

At 09:45 a.m. 8/05/2003, J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin wrote:

Hugh Blair was nominated and seconded already. The conditions that Bruce detailed is that we accept nominations from everywhere and report them in here and on icannatlarge.org.

Jefsey,

To me, and I trust to many others, such a procedure is not acceptable.

I am not accusing anyone, but such a layer of non-transparency invites abuse.

All nominations and seconds MUST TAKE PLACE on a public list or on a public website. Directly and without intermediate.

"Reported Nominations" or "reported seconds" are not valid

Agreed.

In fact, if Mssrs. Dierker and Young go along with Mr. Morfin and insist on such an unorthodox and highly unethical process, then this election is ipso facto null and void.

Bruce? Eric? Are you going to let Jefsey sabotage these elections right under your noses?

--Sotiris