Re: [atlarge-discuss] Questions for each candidate

Danny and all fellow members,

  Well I am not one that claims that Jeff Holt and myself are one
in the same person such as Jefsey has suggested.  I am also not the
person that hoisted upon the DNSO GA the ICANNWORLD.ORG site
as though it was representative of the stakeholders/users as you had done
Danny along with Eric I believe.

  And yes INEGroupis still growing.  As a matter of fact I need to
update my Sig file below to reflect that growth.  However as you have
been told publicly on a number of occasions you, or anyone may
verify via and FOIA request to the FEC for our membership size
and other information.

  And also yes Danny, our funding is still quite viable and always
ongoing.

  Hence As I have never lied about anything in my whole life, and you
seem to be flip flopping around with me in a public way for over a year
now.  It would seem that it is YOU Danny that is somewhat less
than creditable.

Need I post the relevant archives from the DNSO GA, the NCDNHC/NCUC
and this forum to make this disagreement more pointed?  Please advise.

  As to the only relevant part of your post here, that being my comments
organization for "Panel" positions See complete post which Danny cut
off:  http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0305/msg00402.html In which
I referred to the funding concern and reality:
"It is obvious that only a VERY FEW members here have participated
in ICANN related forums, comment periods, or attended ANY internet
related USG or any other government meetings dealing with Internet
issues or policies.  It is fairly obvious that very few members here
have the financial ability to attend any of these meetings or are
willing to take their own time to do so either.

  The funding problem for attending such meetings for any potential
representative can be solved with a good funding model, which I
have harped on.  However to elect anyone at this juncture to
take on that expense from our members with a very few exceptions
would be a burden beyond reason.  However "Panel" members
are of course NOT representatives even though our previous
Ex-Panel members tried to take it upon themselves to be such,
hence leading to their demise and now a need for a honest and
legitimate election.

  So Danny although your questions are very good ones for
actual representatives of the members, they seem to be worded
in such a way as to be premature or not applicable for "Panel"
or potential new "Panel" members.  Perhaps  you may view or
consider such "New Panel" members as actual representatives
for the members?"

 My original offer over a year ago was to assist this fledgling
organization in said and widely recognized need for funding with
a healthy, fair and honest funding model.  In absence of any volunteers
for assisting in such, I continued as per Joanna's suggestion as not
needing permission in doing so during her tenure before she
resigned and continued forward from that date to jump start actual
funding in an Trust account that would later need to be turned over
to verified officers that had been bonded or were capable of being
bonded for said funds that had been collected at that point.  No
member has yet to my knowledge, or publicly announced that they
were willing to become bonded so as to make the transfer of that
trust account to that member and/or person.  Hence after waiting several months
and repeatedly asking on this forum for such a member/person to
identify themselves, none was forth coming I than was required to
dissolve that trust account with some $30,000.00+ collected and deposited
per US federal regulations for such a licensed and Well known Trust
Management company.  Said funds were than donated to the organizations
that the original donors had requested in writing should no member/person
of this fledgling organization become bonded and self identified.

  If you or any member wish to challenge any of my statements to
this series of events I welcome and invite you to do so in any legal
and proper jurisdiction court of law.  I await you service willingly

  Otherwise I will just consider your remarks below just more
spin of gargantuian purportions and/or suggest that any other serious person
do likewise.