Re: [atlarge-discuss] Welcome [was: Perhaps you can explain...]

Holger and all fellow members,

  Certainly anyone can call anyone else any name that they please.
Such Name Calling does in no way show such a name is factual.

  As I have ask Holger before, when was being French a race.
To my knowledge never.  However Holger may decide to make such
a distinction even though it is of course obviously false for several
reasons, one of which I have just pointed out.

  In any event some folks/people/members here choose to make
a false argument in a personal attack in using Name calling as
the crux of their argument.  If any member chooses to except
such as valid and reasonable, especially when it is or was obviously
false, than they may do so at their own peril or mistake.