[atlarge-discuss] different questions on the Ballot

Dear Watchdogs,

We had been assured by Bruce that the *same* questions that were asked in the Polling Booth would also appear on the ballot, so that the answers, coming now via email and checked by the watchdogs, would be validated.

Jefsey is now proposing a *different* set of questions.

If I did not want to believe that Jefsey is essentially good willing, I could not think of a better way to sabotage the past Polling outcomes, instead of validating them.

For example: the Booth question was: Do-all Panel or Division of Power.

A. Do you want an 11 person Panel with a wide mandate to determine website content, control use of the members' list , Poll the members and speak on your behalf?
OR
B. Do you want a division of Power, with different officers with narrow mandates for different functions? (see further options in other voting topics)

Jefsey's question is: - should the Panel be a "do it all" Panel or coordinate different committees?
If the Panel is "co-ordinating" different committees, there is no option for a fundamental, capture defeating, division of power.
The members in majority wanted it, but Jefsey apparently does not.

I am asking this "Polling Committee" to allow and validate only the questions that have been asked via the Booth, and leave all further polling questions to an elected Polling Commission.

-joop-