Re: [atlarge-discuss] My Candidacy Information

Curtis Kularski wrote:

>As long as you
> dont vote for Sotiris I don't care how you vote.

Oh yes, that's really good... don't vote for the only current candidate who
has actual experience in Chairing an ICANN workgroup and producing a
submission to the BoD:

http://forum.icann.org/cgi-bin/rpgmessage.cgi?dnsoreview1;3ADB39BF00000043

Got anything that compares?  For that matter, do any of the other
candidates have any of their work on ICANN matters to show us?  Or are we
simply to take their word on their qualifications?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos