Re: [atlarge-discuss] My Candidacy Information

> What you have in qualifications is nothing compared to your negative
> personality. You have attempted to attack me as well as other
> candidates/members. You have qualifications, that is true, maybe that
> makes you the best candidate for the job, but if you were more open
> minded I would be more willing to accept you, and possibly support you.
> There are 11 positions here, not just 1. You have strong leadership
> qualities, and I think you could be good for the organization, your
> attitude and
> personality are the only things I see wrong with you. Good luck with
> your candidacy.

Let me just say that this is not a personality or popularity contest.  This
organization needs people who can get the job done [period].  I don't
recommend you vote for people based on their personalities, because you can
never really know someone you've never met, can you?  In any case, this
organization's purpose is not therapeutic, it's about getting things done.
I will not vote for anyone who cannot produce 1) identity verification 2)
proff of work in ICANN related capacities.

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos