Re: [atlarge-discuss] My Candidacy Information

Sotiris and all fellow members,

  Says who?  Although I agree that a member here should have
a digital cert from a valid and honest source we as a membership
have yet to make such a requirement for verification.  As Abel
rightly pointed out yesterday along with myself, doing so from a
valid cert authority that has a clean record is not as easily done
as it can be stated.  And Paypal is certainly NOT a valid identification
digital mechanism!  The suits against Pay Pal are proof of that
and have been posted to this forum in the not so distant past,
(See relative archives).

    Pierre Abelard