Re: [atlarge-discuss] Bob Crawford - Does he really exist? Chapter II

Hugh and all fellow members,

  Unfortunately Hugh you did not accomplish what you set out to do.
Hence the question still remains, is "Bob Crawford" a real person.
whose real name is "Bob Crawford" and whose E-Mail address
is a@att.net.

Hugh Blair wrote:

> [...]

    Pierre Abelard