Re: [atlarge-discuss] $1 verification.

At 02:00 PM 5/25/2003 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
Ron and all fellow members,

  I also believe that James T., called me back after my first attempt
to call him on the phone.

Nope. You called me, I answered, we spoke, that was it.

BTW, in another post on this thread, you said something about recording all your outgoing and incoming calls. I hope you meant that you record only the fact that the call was placed or received, not the conversation itself. Recording telephone conversations without consent of the other party is illegal in many states, including mine, and if you were recording our conversation, you did so without my knowledge or consent.

Not that I'm interested in bringing an action against you, don't worry about that, but I'd have good reason to be peeved if you recorded the conversation without my knowledge.