Re: [atlarge-discuss] Some points of view - Limits and common sense

Just in case you have not noticed, this organization's discussion language is English. ICANN's discussion language is English (see http://www.icann.org/ and let me know where you find any Spanish). I am happy for you that you speak Spanish well, but you will find that Spanish will not help you to communicate with most of the members of this organization, and your English is certainly not of sufficient quality for advanced discussion(s) and deliberation(s). To be honest, your English is so poor that I could not understand what your ideas are, in your brief two week history among us. How can you expect to play any kind of a role as a Panel member when your ability to effectively and succintly communicate with most of the members (and fellow panelists) is in question?

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos

A/S Mauro D. Ríos wrote:

Estimado Sotiris,

Mi inglés es malo, si, muy malo, ¿y tu español?, ¿por qué debo hablar
inglés y no tú español?. Cómo piensas trabajar en una organización
global si no hablas español o chino (para ser realista con las
mayorías) ?.  Es mi español el problema o las ideas que no compartes?

Te agradezco tu sinceridad. Te repito que si tanto te molesto, dímelo
y consideraré retirarme, no quiero ser un estorbo.

Muchas gracias por tu comentario,
saludos
Mauro.-

---- english ----

Dear Sotiris,

If you don't want me to work in the organization, please tell it to me
and I promise you to consider to retire.

My English is bad, yer, very bad, and your Spanish?, why should I
speak English and not you Spanish?. How do you plan to work in a
global organization if you don't speak Spanish or Chinese (to be
realistic for the majorities)?. Is my Spanish the problem or the ideas
that you don't share?.

I thank you your sincerity. I repeat you that if so much I bother you,
tell it to me and I will consider to retire, I don't want to be a
nuisance.