RE: [atlarge-discuss] participating in a real-time discussion format

(cc list cut for obvious reasons)

Sorry, though I am in favour of contemplating and or using irc as an
added means of contact between members and even "live" panel meetings, I
do not favour a number of things in this current setup:

A. logging; if users want to log their own channel logs, that is up to
them, server logging however is not even close to being in order. In
fact I would see that as a breaking point.

Saying that, we can only very quickly conclude that only the use of a
ircd server for exclusive use of icannatlarge.org is or would be
acceptable, considering the setup options every ircd has, it would also
guarantee some form of protection when using "own" channel-services.

As I clearly stated: I do think this is something the new panel should
at the very least look at and propose something on to the membership,
irc administratorship can be shared among several members.

Regards

Abel