Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Jeff Williams is a lying newbie

Abel Wisman schrieb:

> Holger,
>
> I filter out the Jeff Williams dribble, but feeds like yours are not a
> very good thing for this list, please do some a favour and keep this
> off-list otherwise your valuable attributions to the list run the chance
> of being filtered out along with the drible.
>
> I suggest you just filter mail from JW and thus remove your peeve.

I understand you, but I dont agree with you.

That would only help me personally but it would endanger new members of
initially believing anything said by our resident nutball. To let him
spew his dribble undisputed would be worse, IMHO, in the long run.

greetings
Holger

--
Holger Steiner