RE: [atlarge-discuss] hello icannatlarge members

Catherine Hughes wrote:

| One of my main concerns with ICANN is the lack of Internal
| Controls inherent in the current structure of their
| organization.

Internal controls, separation of powers, or whatever you choose to call
them, are the only way to ensure the cook doesn't leave out the back door
with the good silverware!  As we've see with Enron, Worldcom, etc., when
internal controls are inadequate (or nonexistant in ICANN's case, as
Catherine points out!) then those running the show are free to subvert the
process to further their own ends.  Soud familiar?!

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info