From: Walter Schmidt [mailto:walts@dorsai.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 5:10 AM
To: Atlarge Discuss List
Cc: Walter Schmidt
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Rights and Responsibilities of
Voting...

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 02:26 a.m. 28/05/2003, Walter Schmidt wrote:
>
> >We decided to elect 11.
>
> I don't think "we" did. The members were polled in April and most
opted
> for a panel of 5. Jefsey and his "polling committee" decided 11
anyway.

   ...point taken

Nevertheless, as enough of us suggested that this election, as it is
being
held, should not go forward, yet it did, "we" let it happen - "we"
should
have done more.

Why - because of a few, "we" will suffer the results of what "we"
allowed
to happen...this, almost as if it was planned.

--

 ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
 - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---