Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales,

Ron and all fellow members,

  Ron, I like you but your just plain wrong here.  Sotiris, Danny, myself,
Walter, and Joanna have brought these concerns to the front, and
several times as well from several other members as well.  Perhaps
a review of the archives would be a good exercise for you.  I have
posted some of those concerns from other members including
from Sotiris several times over the past three weeks.  You have
obviously not read them for some reason.  We also chatted on the
phone briefly about this as well.  You even tentatively acknowledged
some of these concerns that I mentioned while chatting with you on the
phone.  So I guess I don't fully understand the gist of your comments
and remarks below attributed predominantly to Sotiris.  I KNOW
Sotiris is a very honest and attentive fellow!

Ron Sherwood wrote:

> At 03:33 p.m. 28/05/2003, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>
> >  I'm for having Joop redo this election with the same candidates in the
> > Polling Booth as a check on any "results" that Jefsey may
> > try and foist on us.
> [snip]
> > Joop, please carry on and set this up, this farce has gone on long enough.
>
> Sotiris:
>
> This is just too much.  After a year of leadership failure and a zero score
> on accomplishment.  You have the gall to cast aspersions on the integrity of
> the two people who are left to do the work of an 11 person team.  If you
> have some 'absolute proof' of wrongdoing coupled with malicious intent by
> either of the election officials, then bring it before the membership.  If
> not, simply shut up and let the election take place.  How dare you (as an
> individual with a vested interest due to your candidacy) ask another
> individual (also with a vested interest due to his candidacy) to run a
> parallel election to suit your needs.
>
> You should be ashamed of your words and your actions.  I hope those members
> who have not yet voted, take clear note of your ongoing attempt to
> compromise this election with innuendo and character assassination. This
> latest effort to take over the process and run your own election borders on
> criminal in nature.  You may think you can do everything in the world better
> than anyone else in the world, but I am here to tell you that it just ain't
> so.
>
> Bruce and Jefsey are the last remaining members of a legitimately elected
> Panel. They are doing a better job than you, or anyone else, under almost
> impossible circumstances.  I have every faith in them, and your baseless
> denigration is simply a graceless attempt to take total control of the
> process that you are subject to as a candidate.
>
> It is time for you to learn that you have one vote in this election for each
> panel position.  You can vote for yourself, but you cannot run the election.
> Stop trying.
>
> Ron Sherwood

    Pierre Abelard