Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Rights and Responsibilities of Voting...

Jeff H. and all fellow members,

  I am surprised that a Texas boy like yourself would consider
that such an apology was worth anything.  You should know the
old west Texas adage, "Apologies are like assholes, they all
stink" .  >;)

    Pierre Abelard